Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Day, the rest of the best...

I had to wait until I had time to tell you about the rest of my gifts from Belinda.
When you receive a present from Belinda it will be very nicely wrapped, she foofs, and she foofs well! I wish I had thought to take a picture, but I couldn't wait to tear into my presents!
The first gift was this most awesome book by Darina Allen, which I had been coveting, Forgotten Skills of Cooking. Its magnificent, it tells you everything, I've only had small moments here and there to look through it, I can't wait to sit down and devour it cover to cover! The next gift was this pretty kitchen towel, the fabric used was a favorite print that a dear departed friend loved, Belinda knew I would appreciate that and I do, very very much. The last gift was a gorgeous wall quilt. I had read in her blog that she was making this, I had no idea at the time I was a recipient. Its really beautiful, my crappy pic does not do it justice. She is so amazing, she has no time at all, but she found time to make this and to get together with Kimber and I.
I thank God everyday for Kimber and Belinda, I wish everyone could have friends as kind, thoughtful and talented as these two, on top of it all, we just have a good time together. Every time I get together with them its a treat, and I do not take their time for granted, its too precious to waste.
They have both made this Christmas very special for me, and I do not know what I would do without them!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Kristina said...

The book looks wonderful to read and the quilt is gorgeous!