Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Lunch Tote

I have been anxious to get caught up on a few projects so I could make this awesome little tote. I used this tutorial http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2010/08/tutorial-lunch-bag.html

I pretty much made it exactly as the tutorial, except for the inside gathered top, I did piece part of it (inside the bottom portion) because I didn't quite have enough using fat quarters. But if you use 1/4 yd cuts width of fabric, you will be fine, providing they are cut generously, or straight and accurate.

I intend to make some for my buddies for Christmas. I think part of the fun was finding fabric that I knew they would like. I am so excited to start sewing their totes!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

DonnaTN said...

Looks really cute!

Carol............. said...

I love the apple pattern in the fabric!