Saturday, June 5, 2010

Something green and fishy on my grill

If this is what being on a heart healthy diet is about, I'm a lucky lady.

Went to the farmers market today and picked up some asparagus, so that led to grilling. I had some fresh brussel sprouts, green beans and vidalia onions, and tilapia in the freezer.
I treated everything to basically the seasoning, except the tilapia.

I shish kabobbed the onion and brussel sprouts, and tried tying the green beans together with a sprig of green onion to make a bundle, but they rebelled.
So I seasoned everything with olive oil, minced garlic and sea salt. The tilapia I used olive oil and Sylvia's Soulful Seasoning and a grinder blend of my own.

Tossed all on the grill and cooked until the fish was opaque and the veggies were caramelized.

Oh my goodness, only a few sprouts and a filet were left, hmmmm, that's my lunch for tomorrow!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: